Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Practice -


Practice - practice!! - ;))

I hope to get better eventually -

I can't show you the "how-to" -

You'll have to buy the "kit" for that -
Learn Watercolor Pencil Techniques Now! Kit -
Item #6021059 -


But I can show you the results of some practice so far -

Some fence posts -


Some leaves -


And a flower -


And - in case you're wondering -

I didn't trace the shapes -

I tried to copy the pictures on the practice sheets -

And DREW them all by myself -

There might be hope for me yet - LOL - ;))

Now - if you're looking for something "quilty" -

Here's another set of strata -




Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Barbara said...

From a watercolor drop-out (brushes, pencils, no matter), I’m impressed!!! Especially the fence posts, magnifique contrast!

Barbara said...

I also see the beginnings of shading. Well done!

Gene Black said...

Great! I am happy to hear that you did the drawings yourself. You are showing signs of artistry already.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love, love the strata

Sue said...

Happy you're sharing the journey with us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...