Sunday, September 6, 2020

Second set of six -


Blocks for my Upstairs/Downstairs - Gleaned - are sewn -
Gleaned - © Carolyn Friedlander - Robert Kaufman -


And up on the wall with their friends -


The design at the end of some of the strips faded out for some reason -

But I used them anyway -

I figured if they faded out at the end of the strip -

They might as well fade out at the end of a block -


The green ones are not the prettiest ones in the bunch -

But they do play nicely with the others - ;))


I didn't get very far on my watercolor birdhouse -

So I don't have much to show -

I'll play with it some more tomorrow -

And then maybe have something to show on my next post -

Stay tuned -

I'll get there eventually - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

I like where this is headed. Soothing colors?

Gene Black said...

My first thought is that I like the blocks with the yellow better than the white.
I know they will all go in the quilt, though. I think the soothing colors of this top would be great for a comfort quilt.

Barbara said...

Well look at those steps growing! It will be an eye catcher. Staying tuned for the birdhouse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...