Friday, September 11, 2020

No sewing -


But I finished the flowers - ;))

I got caught up in watching more videos on watercolor techniques -

And checking out Amazon for various supplies - LOL -

I am hooked on "creationsceecee" YouTube videos - HERE -

I want to try EVERYTHING that I have watched her paint - LOL - ;))

When I finally settled down -

I added some gold "accent" dots to all three flower paintings -

(It sounds so strange to say "I" and "paintings" in the same sentence - LOL - ;))




And then I did another one with some blue and purple flowers -

I got a little carried away with that big purple flower -

But I actually "mixed" red and blue to get the purple ones -

So I was happy that I could do that -


And then I messed up on the big flower stem -

And tried to fix it with that horizontal stroke -

That's why I gave you the "cropped" version first - LOL - ;))


Tomorrow I have to clean up my studio -

I have stuff all over the place -

Then hopefully I can get some more blocks sewn together -

But don't hold me to it - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Barbara said...

A watercolor star has been born. I am in awe of your flowers!!

Gene Black said...

I love the "carried away" big purple flower. You did a great job of making it appear to be behind the blue one. That adds depth to a piece of art. Great Job!
And you did successful color mixing. Many people who have painted for years are afraid to mix colors.

Sue said...

I love those purple flowers. The colors you mixed are fabulous.

Cindy Quilts said...

Your paintings are beautiful! And, it sounds like you are having a lot of fun. Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...