Sunday, September 27, 2020

Some un-sewing -

 

Is sometimes necessary - ;))

Re-sewing the columns at the correct setting - 

Fixed the first set of ORANGE blocks - 

For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Gleaned - top -
Gleaned - © Carolyn Friedlander - Robert Kaufman - 

 


Then I did the first stage of un-sewing - 

On the second set of ORANGE blocks - 

 

I should be able to finish the rest of the un-sewing - 

And the re-sewing of these tomorrow - 

Then I can play with the layout on the design wall - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

 

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Looking forward to the more fun part, layout play on the design wall!

Gene Black said...

I agree with Barbara. It is always fun to see it on the design wall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...