Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Webbing -

 

Today I got some of the rows "webbed" -

For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Gleaned - top -
Gleaned - © Carolyn Friedlander - Robert Kaufman - 

I do mine "with a twist" - LOL - HERE

But the end result is the same -


I'm half done with sewing the columns -

Just have the top 4 rows to go - 

Then I can sew the vertical seams -

When I'm completely done -

I'll press it all nice and neat - 

Lay it out on the kitchen floor for the "glamour" shots - 

And then play with my strips for Gene's HST top

In the meantime - 

I need to find a name for my new project - 

Unless I keep calling it "Gene's HST top" - LOL - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


5 comments:

Sue said...

Your way makes much more sense to me. Maybe a left handed thing? "Gene's HST top" may have stuck. 😉

Barbara said...

I agree, Gene deserves a project named after him. Looking forward to floor shot!

Gene Black said...

Ha ha..... I think Gene's HST Medallion quilt is the name you should use.

This one is looking good and going very quickly.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love the way it is all coming together. Nice colors and movement.

Barbara said...

Testin my settings know-how!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...