Thursday, August 23, 2018

Borders are on -


The Interweave Quilt - ;))

You can find the FREE pattern from Timeless Treasures - HERE -
Interweave Quilt - 48" x 56" - designed by Marlous Carter


I tweaked the pattern a little and made it wider and longer - 52" x 72" -

Those of you with "eagle eyes" have probably already noticed that I "reversed" the left and right borders from yesterday. The seams weren't nesting the way they should - so I switched them. The colors are so YUMMY - I don't really think it makes that much difference - and it was a LOT easier to sew the borders on when the seams went the way I wanted them to - LOL - ;))

Now it's ready to send to Frog Quilter to be one of her "Quilty Hugs" -

And I can decide what I want to play with next - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

I really like the way those fabrics go together.Makes me feel a bit cooler just looking at it. Nice finish.

Gene Black said...

It came out beautifully. Someone will be getting a delightful quilty hug.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just a wonderful quilt!

Jeanna said...

What a beautiful finish. I love it and I'm sure whoever receives it will be thrilled. I would have switched the borders too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...