Monday, August 13, 2018

International Left-Handers Day - 8/13/18


A LEFT-HANDED QUILTER™
=======================================


Hello – my name is Kitty – and I’m A LEFT-HANDED QUILTER!

Now you guys say – Hello, Kitty! - ;))

==

As A LEFT-HANDED QUILTER –

And in honor of INTERNATIONAL LEFT-HANDERS DAY – August 13

I would like to make the following proposals -

I propose that we form our own local "Left-Handed Quilters" (LHQ) groups.
If the “Modern” guys can do it – why can’t we?

I propose that we seek out other Lefties in the Local Quilt Guild –
if you belong to one - and form our own groups.

I propose that we ask our Local Quilt Shop to post a sign-up sheet for Lefties –
or do it ourselves – on a bulletin board – at church - at the grocery store –
or wherever they post notices - so that we can find out which other quilters in the community are Left-Handed.

I propose that we ask our Local Quilt Guilds and Quilt Shops for “Lefties Only” Classes - taught by Lefties.

I propose that – if we are Lefties – we offer to teach classes – for “Lefties Only”.

I propose that we help each other learn new techniques – cutting tricks – and share info – either in person or on the internet through tutorials on our blogs.

I propose that we add a page to our blogs – "Left-Handed Quilting" (LHQ) –
with links to tutorials on “How To Do It – Left-Handed”.

I propose that we add the button – "A Left-Handed Quilter" – to our blogs – at the top where other Lefties can easily see it. Tell the world that we are Left-Handed!

I propose that WE MAKE SOME NOISE!!!


© 2017 – A LEFT-HANDED QUILTER™

===

The above list of "proposals" is one of the inserts -

That I include with orders of my LEFT-EZE™ Rule -


So - let me add a couple more -

I propose that you let all of your LEFT-Handed friends know about -

The LEFT-EZE™ Rule -

And this blog - ;))

Now that YOU have found my blog - please browse around -

Check out all of the page/tabs along the top -

And use the "search" box if you're looking for something specific - ;))

As of today - I have published over 1380 posts -

So there is quite a bit of information available -

Hopefully you will find something useful -

I'm full of useless information, too -

But I mostly try to share the useful stuff - LOL - ;))

THANKS!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Sherry said...

Happy Left Handers Day from one lefty to another!

Gene Black said...

Hello Kitty!
Happy Left-Handers Day! from a right leaning somewhat ambidextrous guy. (Who sometimes uses the rotary cutter in {{{gasp}}} his left hand.)

Jeanna said...

Hello Kitty!
Happy Left-Handers Day :)

diane said...

Happy left-handers day to all of us lefties and anyone who wishes they were!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I like you mentioning keeping track of your blocks the way you do...something I'm bad at(in your last post).
Anyway, go Lefties!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...