Friday, August 3, 2018

More busy work -


And then I started "straightening up" and found these -


I remember making these and planning to use them on the back of my
Blue Floral Crumb Squares - HERE -

But I TOTALLY forgot to use them -

And I don't really feel like "un-sewing" anything right now -

So - there HAS to be something else I can do with them - ;))


Because they were ALL made from 2-1/2" strips -
They will all fit together except the "chisel"-
It's a tad short - 2-1/4" x 4-1/4" -

See this link for the sizes of the individual pieces - ;))


Tomorrow - after my Dental appointment -

I may or may not feel like playing with them -

If I don't post anything for a day or two -

It's because the tooth that's bothering me -

Is worse than I think it is - ((sigh)) - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



5 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

My mother had very strong teeth and her mother before her died with never a cavity, a perfect set of teeth. I, on the other hand, inherited my father's poor teeth, and because of bullying in school, lots of chips and cracks and breaks. I hope things work out OK for you. Teeth problems are more than just a pain.
Looks like you have saved up a bit of squirrel food.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Interesting find. More to think about and solve! Hope the tooth issue is not serious.Last July, I had an emergency root canal and it took a while to heal, but then never bothered me since.

Gene Black said...

I hope that the dental work is quick and solves the problem with a minimum of pain and anguish!

Katie said...

Oh dear! You know you've got too many projects going at once if you lose parts of one and don't even know it! I think a little placemat or mug rug or table topper would be nice with those pieces. Or, if they happened to fall into the trash while no one was looking...well, no one was looking... I hope the visit to the dentist goes well and the trouble is resolved easily.

Jeanna said...

Yeesh! Hope your dental appointment goes well and you feel much better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...