Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The last four rows -


Of my Interweave Quilt II didn't take any time at all - ;))



You can find the FREE pattern from Timeless Treasures - HERE -
Interweave Quilt - 48" x 56" - designed by Marlous Carter

When I finished the last four rows - I paired up the "same" dominant strips -

So I can make sure to alternate and space them out a bit when I lay them out - ;))



I got a kick out of the strips that say -

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." -

And the hands with lavender nail polish holding the symbols -


Maybe we can find a Quilty Hug recipient who used to "type" for a living -

I - for one - got several of my first jobs because I knew how to "type" -

You know - way back in the dark ages - before computers -

When we had typewriters - and took typing lessons -

To learn how to type - using all ten fingers - by touch - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Would that be an electric typewriter or the old manual one aka an anchor lol. My how technology has changed us.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The fabric makes the whole thing so much fun.

Gene Black said...

The first typewriter I used was a very very old metal one that must have weighed as much as a small car. Okay not really but that sucker was heavy! I think the housing was cast iron. We've come a long way baby.

Jeanna said...

Oh yes, I had typing class I with the football players. I'm just going to leave that right there...

Those look like some fun strips :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...