Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Lay out -


Can be a challenge sometimes -

Trying to keep the same fabrics separated - similar designs separated - similar colors spaced out - until it finally gets to the "OK - I'm DONE." stage - aka - "This is about as good as it's going to get - and I have other Squirrels to chase - so I'm stopping right here." - LOL - ;))


The rows still need to be sewn together -

And I may wind up switching some of them as I go long -

Accidentally and/or on purpose - LOL - ;))

And I almost forgot that I still have to sew and add the borders, too -

The strips for those are sitting in a pile minding their own business -


But I'm sure they would be hollering at me soon enough -

To let them join the party - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The layout looks terrific, I am sure you can always find a tweak, but it hangs together.

Gene Black said...

Looking good. You are being so productive and chasing those squirrels. My squirrels are getting fat and sassy.

Jeanna said...

My squirrels are staring at me and my chores aren't getting done. I'm doing stuff...just at a slugglish pace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...