Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Feedback -


Is AWESOME!! -

All I have to do is ask -

And you guys deliver -

So - THANKS, guys!! - ;))

After reading all of your comments - I had pretty much decided to stick with my original plan and to go for the "long" version - but I wanted to run it by Frog Quilter first. I want to send this to her for a "Quilty Hug" - and wanted to make sure that it wouldn't be TOO long if I did that -

I told her that I have plenty of THIS fabric to make a long version - I have the "border strips" that I cut as I went along - plus a pack of 20 - 6" strips and a pack of 12 FQ - to use for "extra" borders if I need them. I loved the colors AND they were on sale - so I stocked up - LOL - ;))

And I think we might need another "tall man" quilt -

And if we do - this is the one it should be -

I can always make a shorter one with one of my other "jelly roll" packs -

And she agreed - so the "long" version is what it will be - ;))

Once that was decided -

I sorted the "border strips" into 6 piles of 6 in no particular order -


And made 6 very long strips -

Then sewed 3 long strips together - lengthwise - for the left side -

And the other 3 long strips together - lengthwise - for the right side -

They aren't sewn to the center section yet -

But when I do - it will be around 52" x 72" -

And I think it will be just fine - ;))


And YES - I'm glad I asked you guys -

You always give me great feedback -

So THANKS, again!! - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -



4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Looks terrific!

Gene Black said...

Wow that worked out wonderfully. If I didn't know better I would think that was the original plan when you started.

Jeanna said...

Ahh yes! I love the way this one is coming together. Those fabrics are so pretty.

Barb said...

Oh I just love this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...