Sunday, August 5, 2018

No playing with odd bits today -


So I don't have anything new to show you -

But I did take some photos the other day -
Of one of the "gold" triangles with a selvage that could be cut down -
If I line it up with the 3" line on my ruler -


But I can't cut it from the Right side of the ruler -
I have to turn it around so the edge that I want/need to cut -
Is on the LEFT side of the ruler -


Then trim - straight UP the LEFT side -


And turn it so I can trim off the dog-ear -
Lining up the bottom of the triangle with my secondary 3" line -
Then nip it off -


All trimmed - and it will match any other HST that I cut from a 3" strip -
Trimmed dog-ear top and all - ;))


Here's a QST- lined up with the 2-1/2" diagonal line on my LEFT-EZE™ Rule -

I didn't number the diagonal lines because I didn't want to clutter up the design -
But they are 1/2" apart - and since there aren't that many of them -
It's easy enough to count them - ;))


So - what's with all the triangles that I've been posting lately?? -

Because "behind the scenes" -

I'm working on getting my LEFT-EZE™ Rule back on the market -

The "Privacy Policy" is worked up per the new regulations and ready to post -
But "My Store" needs to be set up on THIS blog -
- Since the name of my business IS - A Left-Handed Quilter -
- My PayPal settings need to be rechecked before I post the "button" -
- The Sales Tax rates that changed recently - need to be updated -
Some of the tutorials need to be redone and a "Tutorial" page set up -
Some of the stuff on my LEFT-EZE™ Rule blog needs to come over to this one -
Plus a whole bunch of other stuff needs to get done to make it all "work" -

I have some pieces that don't quite fit yet -

But I'm getting there - ;))

This dental/tooth thing was definitely NOT part of my plan - LOL -
It has messed up my sewing and my business/brain power mojo -
And - instead of playing with the odd bits today -
Or getting some of the "business" stuff done -

I took a nice long nap this afternoon - ;))

I really think I could get used to that -

But it's not helping me get "My Store" ready for business - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -




5 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yaay! I am so glad that you are getting the ruler back on the market. I know it is a lot of work.

Frog Quilter said...

Naps are wonderful and are to be enjoyed!!!!

Sherry said...

Naps are great. I take them sometimes at work! LOL

Jeanna said...

Sometimes the 'admin' duties take away from the fun. Good luck!

Katie said...

Ah, naps. I love thee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...