Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Bound -

 
 
My RED Squirrel is bound - 
 
And DONE - 
 
YAY!! -  

 
My camera thinks the RED is ORANGE - 
 
So the colors in the ones below are a bit more "true" - 
But they are a little blurry - 
 


 
These are a little "clearer" - but ORANGE - 
 

It seems like I could either get the "color" close and the photo blurry - 


Or get the photo a little clearer and the colors are off -



Clicking on the photos should enlarge them - 

But they may still be blurry - 

Oh, well - I tried - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

The red squirrel looks lovely. You should enter it in the local contest where you won a prize in the past.

Cindy Quilts said...

Beautiful! My phone camera gets colors wrong too.

Jeanna said...

This quilt is stunning! Great job.

Katie said...

I hate it so much that my phone cannot get the colors right. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard! (But, you know, it's smarter than I am, so my eyes must be wrong?) Hooray for a finish! It looks great! Will you be hanging this one somewhere special?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Red is one of the hardest colors to photograph. A lot of times it looks blurry, especially with so much intensity of color through the whole quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...