Monday, March 13, 2023

Sorting -

 
 
Is one of those things that needs doing - 
 
Every once in a while -
 
So today was another day for that - 
 

While I was sorting - and organizing - and putting stuff "away" -

My mind was wandering - 

Thinking about how to group my Hearts -
Mostly by date - 
But some by type - like my Sudoku QuiltsHERE -

And how best to "label" them - 
I could try to print something out on fabric - 
Or try to program my sewing machine to print out the letters - 

So many options - 

And so much time needed to explore them all - 

For now - I think I'll decide which quilt top to quilt next - 

Get the backing made and load it - 

Then I can have something ready to quilt - 
 
And - at least feel like I'm being productive - 

While I spend more time "thinking" - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Great idea. Sometimes when I start doing something else, the ideas flow more freely.

Jeanna said...

Sorting is a necessary task that can sometimes be therapeutic. Can't wait to see which quilt you select next for the frame.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...