Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The second set of strata -

 
 
For my Upstairs/Downstairs - Marigold
 
The one on top - 
 
May look a lot like the first set of strata - 
 
The one on bottom -
 

But that's because the top strip in each set is the same - 
 
I used four 20-strip rolls - each with 20 different fabrics - 
 
So each fabric will be in two different sets of strata - 
 
That's one thing I like about this pattern - 
 
There is enough "duplication/repetition" to make it cohesive - 
 
And enough "variety" to make it interesting - 
 
And this bunch of strips has some gorgeous colors - 
 
Perfect for Spring! -
 
And - no - I haven't forgotten about Happy Trails
 
It's still on the frame - 
 
But it hasn't told me yet what it wants me to do -
 
If it has something in mind - 
 
I sure wish it would share - soon - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

1 comment:

Gene Black said...

I see the difference in the strata but also they are very alike in color. That will certainly make a nice quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...