Sunday, March 5, 2023

Slow moving -

 
 
But still moving - 
 
Today I cut and sewed the binding strips end to end - 
 
And I made the label - 
 
For my RED Squirrel
 
 
 
Even though only two fabrics were used to make the top - 
 
The "flower" fabric and an ombre -
 
I decided yesterday to make a Scrap Card and Heart

Using two scrap strips left over from the "tubes" - 
 
To show the various shades of the ombre fabric - 


 
I also spent some time doing an experiment - 
 
Loading a photo at "original size" - 
To see if it would enlarge to "full-screen" if you clicked on it - 
And it did - but the "second click" made it a little out of focus -
 
Then I loaded one at 1600 pixels - 
And it enlarged nicely on both the "first" and "second" click - 
 
So I'll try loading my photos this way for a while -
For those of you who would like to see more detail - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am guessing that this will be a flange binding (since that is your go to method.) Which fabric will be the main binding?

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on an almost completely finished quilt. I feel like you really moved along on this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...