Saturday, March 4, 2023

Quilted -

 
 
My RED Squirrel is quilted - 
 
YAY!! - 
 
 
I redid the last two lines of quilting - 
 
And I really like the effect of the wavy lines - 
 
When I get it bound - I'll take some more photos -

 
For now - 
 
I removed the zippers - 
 
And draped it over the rail to keep it neat - 
 
While I pressed the fabrics for the binding - 

 
And made the Scrap Card and Heart

 
Tomorrow I can cut the binding strips - 

And go from there - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
P.S. - This is an experiment for Linda and Wanda -
I loaded this photo at "original size" -
To see if it will enlarge to "full-screen" if you click on it -
And it does - ;))
 

 
P.S. #2 - 
This is another experiment - at 1600 pixels - ;))
 

 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I am happy to see this almost finished. I am surprised that you even did the heart and scrap card.

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is so cool! I wish I could biggie size your photos and see more detail. Congratulations on finishing.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you tried the wavy lines and tried them. There are so many quilts that they are perfect for.
I'm with Linda, I wish we could click and enlarge.

Jeanna said...

Very nice! You even have the heart and card made...you over-achiever :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...