Friday, March 31, 2023

Row by row -

 
 
Three little words - 
 
Was all it took - 
 
To get me going on my Happy Trails
 
BOB kept telling me - 
 
It doesn't matter - 
 
Just do it - 
 
But the three magic words were - 
 
Row by row - 
 
So I doodled some more- 
 
And split it into two passes - 
 
The first one from left to right - 
 
And the second one from right to left - 
 
Row by row - 
 
 
Once I had it figured out - 
 
I split the top row into sections - 
 
So I could tell "at a glance" where to go - 
 
And the second pass will get me back to the beginning of the next row - 

 
Row by row - 
 
There are only four of them - 
 
And it only measures 32" x 40" - 
 
So it took me longer to decide WHAT to do - 
 
Than it did to actually DO it -
 
Once I got started - 
 
It only took me about 40 minutes -  



 
The tension could be better - 

 
But it's quilted - 
 

And the texture is great - 
 
It'll look even better after it's washed - 


I still need to take the zippers off - 

And get it bound - 

But that's for another day - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

I didn't realize that it was that small. But now it is quilted and can be finished pretty quickly.
Congrats on making a decision!

Jeanna said...

Yay! It looks great. You made a plan and it worked very well, I'd say.

Cindy Quilts said...

Looks great!

Katie said...

It looks great and some of that tension issue will resolve when it's washed. Hooray for a finish!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...