Saturday, March 18, 2023

Moving along -

 
 
With making the Scrap Card and Heart
 
For my Imperial Bargello
 
 
I took it off the frame - 
 
And removed the zippers - 
 
It's all folded up now - waiting to be trimmed - 

 
I used a light YELLOW thread in the bobbin - 
 
And I don't really like how it shows up on the black/grey backing -
 
But it's too late now - 
 
I guess I'll have to pay more attention to choosing the backing - 
 
And/or thread - 
 
If I want the thread to blend on the front AND the back - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Sometimes getting a top thread and a bobbin thread that both look good together can be tricky. I think that is why I quilt with cream or off white a lot of the time.

Jeanna said...

The heart and card look nice. I'm sorry you aren't happy with the bobbin thread but I think it looks fine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...