Friday, March 17, 2023

More steps -

 
 
And I was quilting away - 
 
On my Imperial Bargello
 
I chose to quilt the "wavy lines" again - 
 
Since it worked so well on my RED Squirrel -
 
 
And before I knew it - 
 
I was done - 

 
I LOVE the fabrics in this one - 




This was supposed to be my "diversion" - 

While I was "thinking" about my Memory Quilt
 
But it obviously didn't last long -
 
So now I need to take it off the frame - 

And load another one - 
 
I don't usually quilt a whole quilt at one "sitting" - 
 
But I was on a roll - 
 
And I did think about how I could "label" my Hearts
 
So I'll experiment with that soon -
 
Oh - I almost forgot - 
 
Since this will post on March 17th -
 
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! - ;)) 
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

6 comments:

Gene Black said...

Wow, that was quick. It looks great. I guess you can think about the hearts while you trim it and put the binding on it. Is the binding made, yet?

Sue said...

Happy St Paddy's Day! Your quilting looks fabulous.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are really in the groove now! I always quilt my quilts all in one session. It is such a good feeling. I always get the binding on within a few days too. It's like "let's get this over with".

Jeanna said...

Bravo! That is a nice finish. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Katie said...

Wavy lines go fast, but the one quilt I did exclusively that way had me bored to tears less than halfway through. (But I guess it would be good for mental exercises going elsewhere?) Good for you getting it done all in one go - it looks great from what I can see! Happy St. Paddy's day! (Are you wearing green?)

Linda Swanekamp said...

Congratulations! I can't get a quilt done in one sitting. I guess I am just slow. I am so glad you got this quilted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...