Friday, March 3, 2023

Fixed it -

 
 
After I finished a bunch of "chores" - 
 
Because I was procrastinating - 
 
I finally got out my old friend - Jack - the seam ripper - 
 
And fixed my RED Squirrel -
 
 
I really had that batting wrapped around the backing - 
 
It's one of those things that I probably wouldn't be able to do - 
 
If I wanted to do it on purpose - 

 
Yesterday I was SO happy to have finished the quilting -
 
Then WHAM - what did I just DO?????? - 
 
Oh, crap - and a few other choice words - LOL - 
 
It was my own fault for being in a hurry -
 
So then I got to spend even MORE time on it - 
 
Ripping out the last two lines of quilting - 
 
Anyway - 
 
After I unstitched it all - 
 
I re-rolled the backing on the front rail - 
 
And advanced the quilt - 
 
Like I should have done in the first place - 
 
So that I could SEE the end of the batting - 
 
Instead of assuming that it was out of the way - 

 
Tomorrow I'll put on the front clamps - 

And stitch down the last two lines - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ugh! It takes a lot more time to rip out those stitches than to put sew them. At least you have it behind you now.

Jeanna said...

Whew! What an adventure LOL. Happy you perservered and have another quilt almost ready to enjoy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...