Thursday, March 9, 2023

More odds and ends -

 
 
The Scrapbook I just updated through the end of 2022 - 
 
Is the latest of about a dozen of them dating back to 1976 -

I don't have a page for everything I've made since then - 

But I have quite a few -
 
 
After I updated the Scrapbook
 
I took a look at the Hearts in the box - 
 
And saw that some of them had numbered stickers on them - 
 
But most of them did not - 
 
And they were in no particular order - 
 
I had stopped listing and numbering them at #64 - 

So guess what I did today - LOL -

 
Now they are numbered and listed - 
 
All the way through my RED Squirrel (#140) - 
 
In order of completion - sort of - 

 
Now I REALLY want/need to figure out - 
 
What I'm going to do with them -
 
I know I want to make a Memory Quilt
 
But that's as far as I usually get - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just think of all those quilts those hearts represent! A substantial flock to be sure.

Gene Black said...

It occurs to me that I don't have a clue what the size is of those hearts. Perhaps it is time to start creating your heart quilt. After all one hundred and forty is surely enough, possibly too many for one quilt.

Jeanna said...

Great job! Now that you are caught up, it should be easy to keep it current... should be, right? LOL Easy for me to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...