Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Next up -

 
 
In the quilting queue - 
 
Is my Imperial Bargello
 
 
The backing is BLACK with GRAY specks - 
 
But my camera makes the GRAY look BLUE - 


It measures about 60" x 80" -
 
And I was going to add a border - back when I made the top - 
 
But I have decided that it really doesn't need one - 
 
So tomorrow I'll cut the backing and batting to size - 

And audition thread colors - 

Then - after it's loaded - 

It will give me something to quilt - 

While I play with my Memory Quilt

And all of its possibilities - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Great idea. I love bargello quilts.

Jeanna said...

That bargello is gorgeous. Can't wait to see it quilted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...