Thursday, July 14, 2022

Again - no sewing -

 
 
But I had a wonderful day!  - 
 
I spent some more time on my computer - 
 
Doing my research - 
 
Chasing a Squirrel - 
 
And I fell down a rabbit hole - 
 
Where I found some really nice "bunnies" on sale - 
 
That I will show you later - 
 
When I get them - LOL -
 
In the meantime -
 
Here are some of the layered/basted projects - 
 
That will be on the agenda - 
 
When the "bunnies" arrive - 
 


 
I want to add this top to the pile - 
 
Of quilts "to be quilted" - 
 
 
 
And then I'm going to make a REAL effort - 
 
To get them all quilted - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -
 
 

5 comments:

Gene Black said...

OOOooooh. I can hardly wait to see the bunnies you bought "down the rabbit hole."

Katie said...

There may have been no sewing, but you definitely shared some fun pics...now where have I seen those before...(hahaha!) I hope the bunnies come soon!

Barbara said...

So nice to take a break and do other things you enjoy! You are the most prolific sewer ever!

Cindy Quilts said...

oooh, this is exciting! Hope the bunnies arrive soon.

Sue said...

I really need have caffeine before reading blogs. When I read this post early this morning, I read it as you were getting pet rabbits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...