Saturday, July 23, 2022

Phase VI -

 
 
Of my major rearrangement is done - 
 
Today I sorted through more stuff - 
 
And got it down to some empty boxes - 
 
 
The stuff in the bottom box on the right needs to be shredded - 
 
So I can do that whenever - 
 

The photo boxes are stacked neatly on the bookcase/shelving unit - 
 
And the stuff on the cutting table can be sorted through later - 
 
At least for now - it is out of the way - 

 
 
The stuff in the gatorade boxes on this machine - 
 
Is FMQ stuff specific to this machine - 
 
And can stay there until I deal with it - LOL - 

 
Tomorrow I'm going to take a break - 
 
And make the backing for the panel on the wall -

 
And then maybe I'll sort through some more stuff - 
 
Or maybe not - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

You have certainly kicked this organization into gear. But I know it will be worth all the effort when your "birthday/Christmas" present arrives.

Cindy Quilts said...

You've been busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...