Monday, July 11, 2022

Between projects -

 
 
Is an awkward time for me - 
 
Should I try to organize some stuff? - 
 
Should I take inventory of what's what? - 
 
Should I finish an old UFO? - 

Should I make a backing and layer/baste something together? - 
 
Should I tackle the pile of basted but unquilted quilts? - 
 
Should I just start something new? -
 
Decisions, decisions - LOL - 
 
I SHOULD do ALL of the above - 
 
But I wasted a bunch of time on the computer - 
 
Researching some stuff - 
 
And then I found a project that I had cut out - 
 
But that was still on the cookie sheet - 
 
Basic Math - Little Sir Little Miss
Island Batiks - 
 
 
Maybe it's time to sew it together -
 
And tackle that pile of unquilted quilts - ;))


Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Sue said...

Whatever you choose, have fun doing it.

Gene Black said...

I am sure you will decide - unless a squirrel runs by!

Linda Swanekamp said...

If you can't decide, come and help me tackle cleaning/organizing my sewing room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...