Saturday, July 2, 2022

New project -

 
 
My new project is a free pattern from Benartex - 
 
Called "Color Blast" - HERE -  
 

I don't necessarily want/need to use "solids" - 
 
I just need 1/4 yd each of 16 different fabrics - 
 
Four sets of four - 

So I thought it might be fun to try some of these quarter yard cuts -
 
That I found in my stash - 

In my "test" version - 
 

If I like the pattern - 

I'm sure that I can probably find other "more suitable" fabrics - 

To make a "fancier" version - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

It looks like a simple pattern, but I love the results you can get with it. I suspect the "hard part" will be getting the colors sorted.

Sue said...

Looks like a fun pattern. Playing with pretty fabrics is always fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...