Thursday, July 21, 2022

Phase IV -

 
 
Of my major rearrangement is done - 
 
The two things on the agenda for today - 

Were to add baggies for recent projects to this box of odds and ends - 
 
And to sort through it - 

And put them in a drawer under the dining room table -
 
Where I can get to them to finish up a project - 

 
My CDO* kicked in - 
And I put all of the baggies in alphabetical order -
In two gatorade "sorter" boxes - 
 
But only one box fit in the drawer - 
 
So I had to empty another drawer - 
And put that stuff in a drawer in the back closet - 
 
To make room for the stuff in this box - 

 
Then I emptied all of the thread/photo boxes - 
That were on the dining room table - 
Into more gatorade "sorter" boxes - 
 
I can sort through these threads tomorrow - 


 
But in the meantime - 
The dining room table is cleared of all of the extra stuff - 
 
I know that it's still cluttered - 
But that's the way it usually looks - LOL - 

 
In other news - 
 
Buja has learned to climb the fence - 
 
And got into this jasmine bush just outside of the kitchen window - 

 
Sorry the photo is blurry - 
 
But my daughter managed to grab her before she could fall - 
 
Silly cat! - 


Tomorrow - 

I plan to sort through the thread - 

And try to clear more of the clutter - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew -
 
 
*CDO -
It's like OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order - 
like they're supposed to be - LOL - ;))
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

I love you thread box of blues and greens. (and I am a bit jealous of it.) It will be interesting to see what thread brand(s) your longarm likes best.

Linda Swanekamp said...

You are too funny! Love the organization- a mega undertaking for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...