Thursday, July 28, 2022

Oops! -

 
 
Nothing major - 
 
But still - 
 
I was going along just great - 
 
Yesterday I sewed this big section for the backing - 
 
For the panel on the wall - 

 
And today I planned to insert a bit of the WHITE/BLUE - 
 
Between the RED fat quarters for the bottom section - 
 

And I did that - 
 
I decided to make the BLUE stripes go width-wise - 
 
And inserted the piece - 
 
 
Then I decided to reverse the sections - 
 
Top and bottom - 
  
And put the larger RED portion on the bottom right side -
 
So I laid it out -
 
Right sides together - 
 
To sew it together -
 

And it's good on this end - 

BUT - 

Oops! - 

It's short on this end - LOL -

 
I'm just keeping it real, folks - 
 
I messed up - 
 
I obviously measured wrong somewhere along the way - 
 
And that might have involved - 
 
NOT paying attention - LOL -
 
I know that I trimmed up the RED fat quarters - 
 
To straighten them - 
 
But I didn't think I trimmed them THAT much! - 
 
So - anyway - 
 
Guess what I want/need to fix tomorrow - 
 
Before I can say that I "finished" sewing the backing - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha, I have done that a few times. Sometimes when "connecting the dots" we miss one of those dots.

Sue said...

Heeheee! Welcome to the club!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...