Saturday, July 9, 2022

Collage -

 
 
Wow - 
 
I knew that I had made a few of these - 
 
Upstairs/Downstairs tops - 
 
But I didn't realize that I made FOURTEEN of them - 
 
Until I tried to make these "collage" photos - 
Sorry - but Blogger decided the order - not me - LOL - 
 
The left column - from top to bottom - 
Seedlings - 
Wild Things - 

The right column - from top to bottom - 
Blushing Peonies - 
Sherbet - 
Pastel Brights -
 
Top row - 
Christmas Red -
Christmas Green -
Sevilla Blues (5x6) -   
 
Middle Row - 
Iris/Rose Mix -
Green (5x6) - 
Meredith - 
 
Bottom Row - 
Gleaned - 
Hear Wave (5x6) - 
Winter's Grandeur -   
 

I made three in the 5x6 layout - 

But then decided that I preferred the 6x8 version - 

And two 40-strip jelly rolls fit the bill perfectly -
 
The pattern is pretty much fool-proof - 
 
And is my go-to when I want/need to sew something mindless - 

So now I wonder how many more I will make  - 
 
Before I get tired of them - LOL - ;))



Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

6 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

Wow! You've been busy. they are all beautiful.

Gene Black said...

Ha ha, I wonder how many of those are quilted. I know I have a small pile of unquilted tops that I need to quilt, but I would bet you have more.

Sue said...

They are all fabulous. It's not possible to pick a favorite!

Katie said...

Wow! But the REAL question is: How many are quilted?! (Hahaha! Someone had to ask, right?)

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's nice to have a mindless quilt pattern that comes out at a good size. My mindless pattern is 16 patch. I never get tired of making them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, you certainly hooked me. I have more to go. I love them. Everyone of yours is so different and fine looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...