Friday, July 22, 2022

Phase V -

 
 
Of my major rearrangement is done - 
 
Today I sorted thread -
 


I like to store my thread in photo boxes - 

Because they have lids - 

And I can keep them dust-free - 

But I have a tendency to just toss them in a box sometimes - 

So occasionally I have to sort through them - 
 
I designated a couple of boxes to my Madeira Rayon threads - 
 
And put some of the odd-ball ones in baggies - 

With index card labels - 

And - for the eagle eyes out there - 

I misspelled Madeira on a couple of the baggies - 

And my CDO has already fixed that - LOL - 
 
I still have other stuff to sort through - 
 
So tomorrow will be more of the same - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 


3 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have my threads stored in plastic bins---except for the large (5000 meter) cones that won't fit in those bins.
My embroidery threads, though, are in a plastic rolling cart because there is so many of them.

or-ar quilter said...

We should all regularly get a new toy or start project that requires us to inventory our collected tools of the trade. All the hidden gems that are unearthed. 😊😊😊. I’ve been focused sewing scraps and completing stalled projects this year. I can not believe all of the forgotten bags (or should I say buried treasure!) of scraps I had squirreled away.
Good luck on the rest of your reorganization as you await your new toy.
Kj

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice organization of your thread. I love clear plastic boxes so I can what is in it. I have my long arm cones in a deep plastic drawer unit I got from Michaels. It is kind of chintzy, but it works at keeping the thread clean and easy to get in and out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...