Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Phase II -

 
 
Of my major rearrangement is done - 
 
I had two things on the agenda for today - 
 
#1 - Figure out where I want to plug in my new machine - 
And re-organize the current "plug/cord" configuration - 
To accommodate it - 
 
And - 
 
#2 - Clear off the ironing board -
So that I have a flat "work" surface for sorting stuff - 
 

 
Mission accomplished - 


 
So - 
 
Where did I put everything? - 

 
You guessed it - 
 
On the cutting table - 

 
And on the dining room table - LOL -

 
Don't worry - 
 
I will sort though all of the boxes - 
 
And the bins - 
 
And re-organize my threads and other stuff - 
 
I have lots of room on that little bookcase/shelf unit -
 
Under the extension on the cutting table - 
 
And I have other places to put stuff - LOL - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Ha ha... just don't lose a lot of it by putting it in a "safe" place.

Linda Swanekamp said...

When I got my longarm, I used a dedicated outlet for it. IF you have any computerization to it (think the screen), any surge of power will affect it. I always unplug my machine when I am done. One little spike can render it a paperweight. With the unpredictable nature of the power supply lately, something to consider.

Katie said...

Gene and I are thinking alike. You'll be all tidy soon, but won't be able to find anything! Things are looking good, though, where you've been working.

Sue said...

Your organizing is organized, which has got to make it easier to get it where you finally want it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...