Saturday, July 30, 2022

Batting is pieced -

 
 
For the panel on the wall - 
 
And when I spread it out on the wall  -
 
On top of the backing from yesterday - 
 
It looked a little short at the bottom - 
 
 
So I trimmed the top of the batting - to straighten it - 
 
Then took the top and batting and back - 
 
To the kitchen island - 
 
And laid them all out like I would normally do - 
 
And I have more than enough "extra" on both the batting and the backing - 
 
So it should be just fine - 

 
Then I folded it all up - 

And added it to the pile "to be quilted" - 

While I wait for my new machine and frame - 

So now I'm looking for my "next project" - 

Not that I have any UFOs just lying around - LOL - ;))


 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 

3 comments:

Sue said...

They're long term WIPs and have just been waiting for this moment when you needed them.

Gene Black said...

UFOs? We don't have any stinkin' UFOs!
ha ha
If I were close I would be coming to your house to play once you get it set up and working.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I have an abundance of tops on hangers in waiting. And I have a longarm, but I have just myself, one at a time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...