Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Decisions -

 
 
Have been made - 
 
The first quilt that I want to Free-Motion quilt - 
 
Is this oldie - 
 
 
It has plenty of areas to practice a variety of things - 
 
I really want to play with Bee Happy
 
But the stitching will show much more on that one - 
 
So I need to practice first - 
 
To find my "groove" - LOL - 
 

I also sorted the pieces for my - 
 
Basic Math - Little Sir Little Miss
 
Two piles of duplicate fabrics - 
 
For each set of rectangle blocks - 
 
And two piles for the 4-patches - 
 
Since I want to mix them up a little - 
 
And the piles are easy to shuffle before I start to sew - 

 
Most of today was taken up with "chores" - 
 
So I hope to get some sewing done tomorrow - ;))
 
 
 
Talk to you later - gotta go - gotta sew - 
 
 

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes the quilting will really show on Bee Happy. So it is good to do the other one first and get that muscle memory in good shape.

The Little Sir, Little Miss should make a lovely Basic Math quilt. There are some fun fabrics in that collection.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sounds like a plan. When you didn't show up in my studio, I lugged stuff out, washed the floor on my hands and knees, cut scraps, and made the first attempt at organization.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...